Hybrid Classrooms in Adult and VET Education
2022 – 2025
The COVID-19 lockdown has emphasized the requirement of offering citizens with fewer
opportunities other pedagogical training methods than those already established.
In the period of online teaching, some students have shown great benefit from being able to participate in safe familiar surroundings instead of being present in a physical classroom.
In addition, this project seeks to accommodate the part of the education-ready population that is not mobile in relation to searching and applying for education outside their comfort zone.
The project aims to:
1. Strengthen the ability of organizations to be able to offer high-quality teaching in Hybrid Classrooms.
2. Create a clear, sustainable, flexible and robust Learning Path for demonstrating continuous improvement and implementing/managing change.
3. Create a localised platform for managing the change towards Hybrid Classrooms.
4. Develop a Local Learning path in relation to assessing for digital capacity, skills and competences.
5. Ensure greater knowledge and training of teachers regarding setting up and managing Hybrid Classrooms.
6. Embed the DigCompEdu and DigComp 2.0 (common frameworks), that will make knowledge sharing and collaboration comparable even though learners are placed in different qualifications levels (EQF).
Pernille Skov Sørensen
Project Period: 28-02-2022 – 27-02-2025
Project Reference: 2021-1-DK01-KA220-ADU-000028348
Project Short Name: HAVE
Project Grant: 325.878 EUR
Key Action: Partnerships for cooperation and exchanges of practices
Action Type: Cooperation partnerships in adult education
VUC Storstrøm (DK) | Coordinator
Tampereen Aikuiskoulutussäätiö sr (FI)
ENGIM - Ente Nazionale Giuseppini del Murialdo (IT)
Universal Learning Systems Ltd. (IE)
ABU Akademie für Berufsförderung und Umschulung gGmbH (DE)
Do you think VUC Storstrøm would fit into your project idea? Or maybe you would like to visit our team in the Project and Development Department or the Nordic Center for Digital Adult Learning? Send us an e-mail and we’ll talk about it!